sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2010

Os melhores votos

Tem aparecido em vários blog os votos de casamento do Alex Karev ( Grey's Anathomy) pra Izzie. Pra mim, os melhores votos de casamento da série são os do Burke pra Cristina, mesmo que ele tenha ido embora no final. Quem quiser ver a cena é só digitar Burke`s vows no youtube.

I could promise, to hold you and cherish you.
I could promise, to be there in sickness and in health.
I could say till death do us apart.
But I won't.
Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope.
I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady.
And I know, I am a heart man, take them apart, put them back together. I hold them in my hands.
I am a heart man.
So this, I am sure, you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend.
My heart, my heart beats for you.
And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this, I promise you to lay my heart in the pond of your hands.
I promise you me.

Nenhum comentário: